Friday, February 5, 2016

Our Summer

It's now February, and I'm not sure where January went!  Our summer has been slow arriving, but now that it has arrived with amazingly hot, humid days.  Of course, this has meant a few day trips to the beach to soak up some sun.



Thankfully December as a little colder than normal which enabled me to knit 3 new Scarves, which are now available in my Etsy shop.

Beautifully warm Alpaca & Acrylic Mix Scarf

A Favourite of mine - Mohair Wool Mix Yarn Scarf

Red Scarves are always Popular!  This one is the colour of Raspberries


10 comments:

  1. I don't want Summer to end! This week Sydney weather must have forgotten that it's Summer because it's been ridiculously wet and windy. Hopefully this weekend it clears up.
    Lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I'm with you on Summer not ending Chelsey! We've had similar weather to you guys in Sydney - some days have been terribly wet! Have a great weekend either way :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh summer, winter here, wet and blustery for the most part. Love those scarves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's only a few months then you will be enjoying summer while we will be feeling the cold!

      Delete
  3. Personally, I'm hoping Spring will come early over here this year! LOVE the red scarf!
    visiting via Etsy Blog Team :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great as Spring is such a lovely time of the year!

      Delete
  4. Exactly! Down under, it's Summer. Winter in the US. Fortunately, it has been a mild winter, thus far. Which I'm happy about. I also hate to see Summer go. BTW, I'm so glad you shared your blog post with us. Please keep on coming back. It's nice getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad winter has been mild where you are. Thanks for stopping by - it's nice getting to know you too :)

      Delete
  5. That mohair mix is just beautiful. I'm in Florida, so I never really get use out of lovely things like those. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Hmmm; I can't imagine you needing winter scarves in beautiful Florida!

      Delete