Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Finds

Over the past couple of weeks I've spent a bit of time on Zibbet, another marketplace for handmade & vintage items. I've actually just started listing new items in my shop there, but thought you'd like to see some of the fabulous goodies I've found already on this fantastic site.


Button Bracelet
 
Owl Mobile

Four Flowers Tag
 
Slouch Bag

Mini Book

Cuff Bracelet
 
So if you are looking for gorgeous handmade gifts for the coming season, then head on over to checkout the above shops - and while you are there, why not checkout other shops on Zibbet!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my book and sending me a message about it! I'm glad you're enjoying Zibbet. :)
    And by the way, I pinned a couple of your shop items to my Zibbet boards on Pinterest.
    -Christine/Glass Map Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Christine & thanks for the Pins :)
      Julie

      Delete
  2. Thanks for adding my 4 flowers tag to your lovely blog post. Lots of cute items here.

    ReplyDelete