Monday, September 10, 2012

New Cards

I've been shopping again for new cards.


These little cuties (shown in the above cards) are commonly known in NZ as a Pukeko (or the NZ Swamp Hen).

The cards were made for me by Carol at Chocolatandco.  Carol takes stunning photos of nature and animals as she walks around her local beach and reserve, and then turns her photos into beautiful artwork, cards, bookmarks, journals and Magnetic shop lists.

Head on over to the Chocolatandco Facebook Page and have a browse - I'll sure you'll love Carol's creations as much as I do!  

Also Carol blogs about her walks and antics the of her animals and their friends, so you can read all about that on the Chocolatandco blog.

8 comments:

  1. Hi There! These cards are so cool (popped over to her blog too...)! I love ideas that incorporate unique talent and humour...thanks for sharing!

    Am stopping by from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Off to check her out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you - it's pretty hard to walk on water - but not impossible..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!! Thanks for the intro' to Chocolatandco. She has a great blog and facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just peaked at her blog . . fantastic!!! Love her humor in her cards. Thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those birdies look like the moorhen I put on my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, great cards and blog....thanks for introducing us! I always love to see what others are creative about!

    ReplyDelete