Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I took a chance at doing a photo shoot with my friends 2 1/2 year old daughter, Zahra.  She's adorably cute (as you can see) and such a fun gal.  I knew she'd make a fantastic model, so armed with camera and an assortment of headbands and hats, I arrived early in the morning at the home of Zahra and her family.  


We were incredibly organised (me and Zahra's mum) but as anyone with a 2 year old will tell you, things don't always turn out as planned.  The model had other ideas that morning so we never made it past 2 headbands.  But that's okay as I found it a little difficult focussing the camera on the headbands with such a cute model.  Below are a couple of pics ..... isn't see adorable?





Thanks Zahra (and Gillian) for being such good sports!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I bet she gave you an exciting morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a face - I see how it would be difficult to focus on headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    I hope you get to try again another day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just never know with 2 year olds! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! She is a doll. Maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! What do they say, you should never work with kids or animals lol. Hope you have better luck next time. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete