Monday, March 19, 2012

Introducing: Little Studio Jewels

As you probably know by now, I am passionate about giving to those in need.  So I was really pleased when I discovered Little Studio Jewels  ....

Marie Antoinette Pink Cluster Ring


As well as creating beautiful jewellery, Meghann gives 10% from sales each month to a different charity. These are chosen based on the "personal" factor. Having had relatives who've battled cancer, a neighbor with MS, a friend who owns a 501(c) non profit horse rescue, a love for polar bears and rescuing cat's on the side of the road ... Meghann finds it hard to keep to just one charity per month! Since 2005 she has raised over $3000 for charities via sales at Little Studio Jewels.
Black Lantern Gold Earrings
And you also probably know I am rather fond of jewellery ... so what could be more fun (for me that is!) than finding a shop that donates to charity and makes beautiful jewellery.

Swarovski Pearl Birthstone Necklace
A list of what charities supported each month can be found on Meghann's profile in her Etsy shop.  So, head on over and checkout all the lovely goodies in Little Studio Jewels, and don't forget to say 'hi' while you are there.   And Meghann your compassionate heart is really inspiring - keep up the good work :)

13 comments:

  1. Goodness, I'm blushing at your kind words, thank you so much for featuring me, it is so nice to see my hard work on wonderful blogs like yours.
    I wish you every success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will make sure to check out Meghann's shop. You chose some nice items to feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are lovely! And how great is it that they are being used to help folks in need! Great work, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her jewelry is very pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty jewelry with a great heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice feature for Meghann and her shop! I checked it out and there is some really unique items there! Always love to see what others are doing on Etsy. Thanks Julie for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty jewelry! Nice to meet Meghann.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful jewelry! I definitely feel like I find a treasure of an artisan (pun intended :) when I find one that contributes their profits to charity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to give to different charities, there are so many with lot's of needs. Good to see people using their shops to benefit others. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous feature of a shop with beautiful items and an owner with a beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great feature and a selfless person that makes beautiful jewelry! I will be sure to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete