Friday, March 30, 2012

Headbands

Lately I've been knitting a few headbands and I wanted to share them with you.  Have a look and let me know which one you like best!  

Firstly there's the winter ear warmer kind that are warm and soft for winter ...


and then there are the 'sporty' style ...


don't forget the pretty ones for spring ...



and of course, there are the cute ones for little girls ....


A few of these have gone to happy homes already, but there are some still available in our Facebook Shop (children's and adults),  while we only have the adults/teens sizes in our Etsy Shop.

3 comments:

  1. Just loving the grey one, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You sure have been busy knitting. All of your head bands are very pretty. Lovely colors. It really is hard to pick a fave.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the grey one Marie. It's also been popular at markets. Thanks Debbie; I love all the different colours too :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete