Monday, February 6, 2012

Newly Created

I've been busy the last few weeks fixing up some older creations.  You probably know the type I mean ... those creations that were never quite completed, or needed something 'extra' to give them that little spark.  Some have already been listed in my Etsy Shop, while others are sitting on the table right now waiting to be photographed.  So here are some that have been listed:
Fingerless Mittens
Coffee Cozy & Bag

Knit Cuffs

These are just a few and other new creations include headbands, hats, a new cowl and a gorgeous long royal blue mohair scarf.  So if you haven't stopped by our Etsy shop recently, head on over and see what's available.

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the knit cuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those knit cuffs too - they will be snapped up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful knit creations!
    I especially love the hat...love wearing warm hats in winter!

    So nice to meet you through the Etsy Blog Team.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete