Monday, February 13, 2012

Favourites: Jewellery

A couple of years ago I did regular posts on my favourite knitted items and I thought it would be great to start showing favourites again.  So over the next few weeks I'll showcase some gorgeous jewellery creations, and today I'm starting with earrings.

Ornate Treasures
Wildflower Designs
WhaleBird
Hildes
Azure Treasures

Aren't they fabulous?  I just love the detail in each pair of these earrings. So head on over to the designers shops (linked below each photo) to see all their other wonderful creations ...  but if you fancy any of the above be quick or I might just beat you to it!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my Blackberry Drops Earrings in your Showcase, Julie. What great company I am in - those Whalebird earrings are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real nice selection, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love earrings. I am never without a pair on. These are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I must get me a pair. :)

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, these are fabulous! It's so nice of you to showcase these pretty finds.

    {Thank you for stopping by my blog}

    ReplyDelete