Monday, January 16, 2012

TwentyTwelve

It's had to believe that already we've reached the middle of January 2012. From my perspective our holiday has flown by - although it was an incredibly relaxing month.  It rained most days, but we still managed to relax with friends around the BBQ, go for walks in the park, head to local cafes for coffee or lunch and generally laze around as you do over a summer holiday.  
(Cozy I knitted for our teapot)

But all too soon it's time to get back to a normal working week!  I'm looking forward to this year and have already looked at ways to grow Maxies Knitwear in 2012.  We all want our business to grow ... to increase our sales, to connect more with people and (for me anyway) to knit stunning new creations! So this year is a year of  trying things I didn't try last year ...connecting in different forums and teams; trying different yarns and different patterns. 

But with all that there are two thing that will remain the same in 2012 ... I'm going to still be knitting and it's still going to be lots of fun!  Have a fabulous week and if you are still on holiday ... enjoy! xx 

6 comments:

  1. If I drank tea, I'd love this. Sweet. As a fellow fiber zibbeters, happy to find and follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am also looking forward to a year of growth and crafting. I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2012, as the stuff you do now is really awesome. Loving the teapot cozy.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandy, Sandra and Debbie - I hope 2012 turns out to be your best year yet!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, what a delightful tea cozy. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete