Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Well it's that time of year again, and for me this holiday season has crept up pretty fast!


Here at Maxies it's been an interesting year, full of challenges and highlights. We celebrated our first ever sale in January, and have had regular sales since ... either from our Etsy shop, at markets, or to friends. As I reflect back over our first year as a small business I'm pretty happy with the results. And - it can only get better!


So from me to you, thank you for your support, encouragement, advice, and sales! The journey of getting to know you all has been a lot of fun.


For this season I pray that your Christmas is full of love, laughter, peace and blessings. And most of all; success in 2012. Have fun :)

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season's greetings Julie, may 2012 be fruitful in sales as 2011, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings on your Holidays and on the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right back at you Julie :), I've enjoyed following you in recent months and look forward to seeing what new creative adventures take place for you in 2012. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the same, wonderful blessings in 2012, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first year too and I am also pleased with the results. I just crossed 60 sales!

    ReplyDelete