Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yummy Yarn

There was a Yarn sale at our local craft store yesterday, and although my stash is quite large at the moment I couldn't help myself .... luckily for me, there were lots of other wool-lovers searching in the same small space I was. Even so, I managed to fill the little shopping basket with a lovely variety of wool.




My husband was quite shocked when I returned to the car and proudly announced I'd managed to stay $20 under my allocated budget for the day. His suggestion was that I go back for more ... but all I wanted was to return home and start knitting. In fact, I've already started ....


So keep an eye out in our shops in about a week or so, as I'm sure there will be some new creations for you to check out!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a haul and should keep you happily knitting for some time. It's always hardest to resist our passions, whether it's pretty fabric, scrapbooking supplies, beads and findings, or pretty yarns and crochet threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you are working on! Under $20 really is a great deal for all that you got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too much of the material you work with ... well that's my mantra anyway!! Great score :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, new yarn! Even if I don't have any plans, when I see yarn, of whatever kind I get at least 10 ideas and start wondering when I will have the time to finish the 10 projects!

    Looking forward to see what you are knitting!

    ReplyDelete