Friday, February 11, 2011

Favourites: Shawls

This week I'd like to show you some of my favourite knitted Shawls. My dream is to one day not work fulltime and be to have the time to knit beautiful shawls such as these.

In the meantime, have a look at these stunning creations, and don't forget to click on the link to visit the designers own shop on Zibbet, as they all have such a beautiful arrangement of knitwear. Enjoy :-)

First is a Lacy Shawl by It's Sew You

Next we have Lacey Alleys beautiful Bubble Shawl

Our third Shawl is ReflectionsByds Triangle Mohair Shawl



While you are visiting Zibbet, take some time out to have a good browse - you never know what you'll find. Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!

    New GFC Follower from ~Mommy's Moments~ stop on over when you get a chance. I do product reviews & giveaways ~ enter some ;.)

    Karen
    http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1st one is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love them all! That last one is really special...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Those are all so beautiful. I'd be happy if I could be half that talented. The third one is especially stunning
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete