Monday, February 21, 2011

Favourites: Bags

As my friends will tell you, I love handbags. If we visit the mall I find it hard not to browse handbag shops, and can spend hours investigating all the different colours, textures, styles etc.

So, to continue our woollen / knitted theme, below are some beautiful knitted bags I've found on Etsy. Each of these shops have other beautifully knitted bags or items in their shops, so click on the link to head on over and take a look.

Our first delightful bag is by Cindys Fashion Knits

Our second gorgeous bag was created by Sena Bags


Our third lovely bag was created by NzLBags
Aren't they gorgeous?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for including my Orange Knitted Handbag in your great Blog!!!:))
    NzLbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just have to say that the red bag is absolutely gorgeous.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete