Friday, January 28, 2011

Favourites: Cozies

As you can probably guess, I am particularly fond of things created with wool ... especially items that are knitted or crocheted. So, over the next few weeks I'll be bringing your gorgeous woollen creations from other artists - in particular, my favourite items.

This week I've focussed on Cozies .... items designed for cuteness and warmth. The ones you see below can be found on Zibbet. To go visit the artists shop, just click on the photo ... and while you are there, have a good browse at all their other wonderful creations!


Firstly, is a Coffee Cozy by SlothMuffin -


Secondly we have Easter Egg Cozies by Raige Creations -


And finally is an Apple Cozy by BooBoos Attic -



Gorgeous aren't they?

5 comments:

  1. Hm And I always get my hands burned with my coffee. Thats a great idea! Also I love the apple cozy. new stuff, very nice! Thank you for following my site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little collection - you know those eggs get chilly. :)
    Thanks for showing them off.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my coffee cuff in your collection. :) (And alongside such adorable cozies, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The egg cozies are too cute! Great find.

    ReplyDelete