Monday, January 31, 2011

Favourites: Toys

Continuing with our theme of favourite woollens, this week the focus is on TOYS.

The thing I love most about handknitted toys is that generally they are unique and cute! So, below are a collection I've found on Etsy that I'm sure you'll love. Click on the link to see their creators other cute creations!

Firstly, Marcel the Mouse was created by KnittedforEwe -





Secondly we have a Toadstool Rattle by KneebosKnits -




My third favourite is the Toy Hug Monster by NattyKnits -

I hope these have inspired you to create your own amazing and unique item. Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know which one is your favourite.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking Marcel Mouse for your blog post on knitted toys. I am very honoured. Knitted toys are my favourite thing to knit. Even if you make the same pattern over and over again each one looks different with their own personality. I also love the thought of my knitted toys bringing happiness to people's life.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the toys! They are soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thanks for including the Princess Hug Monster in your list.

    Have you seen the toys by Cheezombie? It's surprising how cute a cuddly slug can be. http://www.etsy.com/listing/58658578/garden-slug-amigurumi-plush-toy-knitting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the fabulous new Promotions teams and following! :)

    Warmly,
    Tiffany with Will Write 4 Food

    --Blog--
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    --Home & Portfolio--
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete