Saturday, September 25, 2010

Our News ...

Are there any items you have looked at and thought would be great for Autumn, Fall or Winter? Now would be a great time to double-check, as we are having a Free Shipping sale from now until the 30th September on all items listed in our Zibbet Shop!

The other news is that our shops will be closed from the 1st of October to the 1st November, as my husband and I are off on holiday to visit the children at the Orphanage (see the About Us column). We are really excited to be spending time with the children, and are looking forward to our time away.

Unfortunately we will not have access to the internet while we are away, so will be unable to check any messages or orders from you over that time. But don't worry ... we will be back at the start of November, just in time for you to checkout any new items we have ready for the Holiday Season.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing I checked your blog. That's why I haven't been able to get a hold of you. I will do this. Send me your address when you get back. I'll save the items you won for you! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete