Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing …Tuckers Trinkets & Treasures

I’m really fond of charity! One of my plans for this site is to regularly feature blogs about people who use their arts and crafts to assist others in need. So with this in mind, I’d like to introduce you to Tuckers Trinkets & Treasures.

Lisa from Tuckers Trinkets & Treasures is now selling Breast Cancer Awareness jewelry. For every piece sold, Lisa will donate $1 to the Susan G Komen Foundation.

It’s fantastic that Lisa assists this worthwhile cause, as she makes the most beautiful jewelry - which you can see for yourself by visiting her shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/chocolateandcoffee

Also, Lisa has Surprise sales and hosts regular giveaways, so head on over and ‘like’ her Facebook Page so you don’t miss out on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to be introduced to artist with charitable conscience. Thank you! I added your blog post to my FB page also.

    Inviting you to also drop by the HIDE A HEART blog to follow and comment too! HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post, and I think it's your showcasing people who are bettering the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great idea!

    I enjoy buying things that help others.

    returning your follow and looking forward to learning about you.

    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete